Thursday, October 09, 2008

My first blog profile...

...during my lowercase letter phase. Let it be noted that I still enjoy this concept of the lowercase writer--one who does not assume mastery, who knows well the struggle entwined in the writer's experience.

I consider myself a writer, with a lowercase "w."

I have worlds to explore, worlds to learn, but I am finally ready and willing to put myself out there. For better or worse.

__________________________________________________________

i laugh. loudly. i giggle. i squeal. i squirm. i scream.

i skip. i spin. i dance. i play. i trip and fall and tumble down hills. i like to be barefoot. i like to swing. i like to drive fast letting all the wind in.

i create. i collaborate. i question, challenge, meditate. i teach and i learn. and i hope and i dream for a place someday free of hatred and greed.

i have incredible friends and family i adore.

and i have this beautiful ideal. of sparks and chills. of truth and thrills. and i hold out for magic i know is real.

1 comment:

starz said...

doode, you are just on a roll!

i can't keep up!

<3