Monday, September 08, 2008

My life to-do list...

...a work in progress.

...in no particular order.

1. Fall deeply in love.
2. Write a book.
3. Create meaningful theater.
4. Go back to India and Japan.
5. Travel to the following places: Europe (backpack), Cross-country road trip, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, various S. American locations.
6. Travel wherever life takes me, having the wisdom and guts to follow.
7. Have a happy and healthy family of my own.
8. That interacts on a regular basis with my existing family (near and far).
9. Live in a space that is full of life, that provides shelter for travelers, that hosts many gatherings with loved ones (new and old).
10. Learn the guitar.
11. Take voice lessons.
12. Write songs.
13. Write poetry.
14. Write plays.
15. Allow my career to focus on creating community through the arts.
16. Dance on a regular basis.
17. Take care of my back, and the rest of my body.
18. Learn my history (family, country, personal) and allow it to inform my interactions with the present and future.
19. Know enough to take that information and let it go.
20. Practice meditation regularly.

No comments: