Friday, April 18, 2008

Still learning to live in my skin...

It seems to be a constant struggle, a constant process. The good news is that it is progressing. Every day I make strides, whether small or large, towards that version of me that I will be proud of. Every day I begin understanding that this journey will probably never be truly over. And that is ok. And I am ok with that.

Keys to my success--as I see it--

**Listening - truly - to self, to body, to spirit, to mind - also to OTHERS

**Loving all of me - weaknesses and strengths

**Letting my WALL come down - allowing love and true relationships in

**Creating - whether in writing, theater, dance, or other forms

**Embracing change.

**Respecting the past (and forgiving it), embracing the present (and loving it), looking optimistically toward the future (and planning for it).

..I think that is a noble start.

No comments: