Friday, April 18, 2008

Realizations...

1. I've come to realize that my boobs:
Are not the problem.

2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
I need to believe what I say.

3. I've come to realize that when I love someone:
It should not feel wrong.

4. I've come to realize that I need:
To let down my guard.

5. I've come to realize that I've lost:
Some of my innocence.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when:
I hang on to a lost cause.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk:
I'm not a bad person.

8. I've come to realize that money:
Will not hinder my dreams.

9. I've come to realize that people:
Can always surprise you.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
A child at heart.

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
Functional relationships.

12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was:
At happy hour with my colleagues. Typical.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone:
Shouldn't be such a necessity.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning:
I was happy to be alive.

15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night:
I need to be thankful for all of my blessings.

16. I've come to realize that I am thinking about:
Rekindling my creative spirit.

17. I've come to realize that babies:
Can be our greatest teachers, if we let them.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Myspace:
I'm not attached to as many people as I once was.

19. I've come to realize that today I will:
Attack my BEST portfolio.

20. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
Continue the battle.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
See 19 and 20.

22. I've come to realize that I really want:
To be loved.

No comments: